Retreat is Full - Registration Closed
When is the last time you…
Were quiet enough to hear your own voice?
Connected authentically with yourself and others in real-time without networking or performing?
Felt deeply rested and inspired?
Got even one waking-hour long break from digital media or electronic communication?
What about a whole weekend?
Join us for a weekend of digital detox, deep self-care and mindfulness to:
- Get a break from the demands of digital devices, social media and the 24-hour news cycle
- Connect with nature in the breathtaking beauty of the Cascade Mountains
- Enjoy being held in community with opportunities to connect authentically with others
- Take quiet time for yourself for reflection and meditation
- Identify, prioritize and center what brings you true joy and satisfaction
- Break free from media overwhelm to get more centered and committed to action and activism to heal and transform your community, country and world
- Set intentions and goals to stay electronically connected on your own terms and break free from digital compulsion and over-use